Thursday 4 October 2012

Kate Sheridan Necklace


When I was at London Fashion weekend, looking at all the stalls. I came across this one stall with loads of accessories. They had some really nice funky belt and purses then I came to see these necklaces. Instantly I recognised how they were made because I use the same process when making my paper beads.

These necklaces are really chunky, made out of leather and look really great! They are a bit pricey, If I had the money I would buy all of them! The designer is Kate Sheridan and I have the link of her website under the picture.

I love the variations in style and size. The picture of the necklaces are a bit different to the ones I saw at London Fashion Weekend. They had the same process and material but some were coated, I'm not sure what with but they had a metallic tint to them. 

I found these images on google and edit them together. 

http://www.katesheridan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment