Sunday 23 September 2012

Burberry Prorsum

Burberry Prorsum's Ready-to-wear Spring summer 13 collection was amazing, they had loads of different pieces of clothing, my favourite pieces had to be the jackets and capes.


The collection had different variations of the same shape, in different materials or a a few differences in shape. The first Jacket above has oversized arms. The rest are fitted and some have a contrasting belt. I like the variety of texture in the collection.


I really love the capes. The second picture is more of an oversized jacket that has a shape of a cape from the front. You cant tell how oversized this jacket really is by the picture but in the show you see it at different angles and you can notice how big it actually is. The third picture is of a cape with contrasting binding, I also like the buckle fasten. I think the other capes are fastened using hooks and eyes.

Cropped capes and Jackets. Also in different types of materials. Ive spoken about the plastic cape before but I love it. I love the way plastic holds shape. I love the contrasting material in the second cape.

I mostly like this collection for the variations in material, texture and details. I also love the shapes of the bag, and throughout the collection the bag varies as much as the clothes do.






No comments:

Post a Comment