Sunday 30 September 2012

Manish Arora


The Manish Arora Spring Summer 13 collection got the perfect modern twist on traditional Indian clothing. The silhouettes still remained fairly traditional but the colours and some of the prints were really modern. The embellishments were a really good touch to some of the outfits. 

I was instantly attracted to the accessories. They were very gold bases like traditional Indian jewellery that is always gold. The accessories had a lot more colour to them, which made them modern and they really worked with the collection.



I really loved the headpieces, I don't think I've ever seen anything like this. Some were far more unusual than others but they worked really well with the clothes.

Overall this collection had a great look to each outfit and everything worked together. I loved the shoes and also that all the models have the same shoes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment