Wednesday 19 September 2012

Plastic, Acetate and PVC

I have a huge love for plastic, especially when its put into clothing! After going through all most all New York and London fashion week spring summer collections I have found some of my plastic favourites!

Chado Ralph Rucci RTW SS13
I love how Chado Ralph Rucci adds very subtle amounts of coloured plastic. It gives a nice pop of colour and gives a unique touch to a classic silhouette. I also really like the matching plastic cuffs!

Dans La Vie RTW SS13 
I like how Dans La Vie chose to make this blazer out of contrasting materials. Youre able to compare the different ways these materials hold their shape.

Timur Kim RTW SS13
Plascit and PVC is usually used for raincoats and usually something so conventional wouldn't stand out to me but I really like the toggle fastens.

Milly by Michelle Smith RTW SS13
In my first year of uni, which happens to just be last year, I designed this plastic poncho and I got so excited when I saw this poncho by Milly by Michelle Smith. I love the silhouette and contrasting zip!

Lacoste RTW SS13
I love this due to the way it drapes and the ribbed collar! It gives it a sporty feel.

Charlotte Ronson RTW SS13

Love plastic jacket! I love the elasticated cuffs and bottom of the jacket.

Burberry Prorsum RTW SS13
This Burberry 3/4 cape is AMAZING! I love it and I love the fasten which is a buckle fastening. I think the colour orange gives in an extra plus for me!

Fashion East - Maarten van der Horst RTW SS13
I loved these outfits. I was hoping that the bags were real carrier bags fused together. Ive read a few things about this collection, some people say its printed, some say its real carrier bags.

Burberry Prorsum RTW SS13
Burberry Prorsum RTW SS13
Burberry Prorsum RTW SS13
Finally, I have Burberry Prorsum again! I love these bags. They had loads of different types in the collections, a varied amount of materials and colours, but of course I loved the plastic ones! I love the shape and I even like how they put purses inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment