Saturday 8 December 2012

Burberry Prorsum Pre-AW13-14

I love going through all the pre show pictures before the autumn winter fashion shows. It's such a good idea, you get a taster of what the collection may have in it. Burberry always have something I love about their collection. For SS13 it was the capes, PVC/plastic garments and bags!

I love the statement buttons in the pre collection, also some of the print; stripes and giraffe!


These huge snap and pop fastens are such a statement  As well as being functional, by having them such an extremely large size they are a design feature. The contrasting colour of the black fastens work really well with the camel coloured coat. 

I would love to buy a coat that had these on them! 

The stripe pattern is different to a general stripe. On the leather jacket there is a diagonal pattern through the jacket, almost like it is quilted. The knit turtle neck jumper has stripes created by the colour but it has this zigzag border to it.  The skirt on the left is embellished with sequins and crystals. It's full of texture and very sparkly. The leather skirt on the right has eyelets throughout it. High waisted skirts look really good on and they go with almost anything! 

Similar to the SS13 collection with cropped capes, the image to the left has a cropped leather jacket. I am starting to expect leather jackets and cropped leather jackets in the AW13-14 collection.

Burberry Prorsum always do such amazing coats. I love the small peplum and large pockets and button stand. The coat on the right has leather detail and sleeves.

I am a huge fan of Giraffe print, I definitely think there should be more of it. 


I love the accessories styling these outfits. Animal print clutches and belts. I also like how they have the same shoes throughout. I expect to see leather in their collection.

Pictures are from Vogue.co.uk and edited by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment