Tuesday 11 December 2012

Juicy Couture - Pre AW13-14

The knit jumpers with embellishments are my favourite! We all have simple cardigans that we throw on from time to time. I am always on a look out for a comfortable cardi with a unique feature; like crazy colourful buttons. I think an embellished jumper would be such an easy item to style, you could even customise it yourself!

The third outfit has a lace blazer with solid cuffs, collar and lapel. It holds shape and a great garment to style a casual going out look. The fourth outfit is of a simple cut dress with not much detail but I love the material it is in. You can't go wrong with a LBD but by having a black dress with black embroidery detail or print, it gives the right amount of detail so you can blend in but not look exactly the same to everyone else!

Photos from Vogue.co.uk - edited by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment