Sunday 23 December 2012

Winter Accessories!


My favourite winter accessories are a Hat and Umbrella! I love hats and I don't care if they don't suit me well. If it keeps my ears warm in the bone chilling cold early in the morning, I will be wearing it! I am also a huge fan of ear muffs but unfortunately they are usually a bit too big for my tiny head and miss the top of my ears - not an effective way of keeping me warm! I love this hat I'm wearing. The embellished bow is what attracted me. You can't go wrong with neutral colours. I wasn't going to buy the hat, I thought I only like the bow I could make it, it wont cost me anything but it was a pretty cheap hat, from Matalan at £5. 

Another accessory I love during the winter is an umbrella. I love polka dots and I saw this umbrella hanging from a mile away! My previous umbrella had just broken so I was on a look out for one. I am so picky when it comes to the price of umbrellas. I do go digging and occasional find ones for £2 that last me a couple years. I did spend £6 on this one from Matalan. It is one of the most expensive umbrellas I have purchased. However it is much larger then my previous one and it's made pretty well, I didn't seem flimsy at all, seems quite strong. 

I think umbrellas are such a good item to accessorise with. When its miserable and raining a nice umbrella is a great way to brighten up your day! I usually go for bright colours but this one is black and white, still pretty with the polka dots. Imagine how lovely everyone would look if they had bright patterned umbrellas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment