Saturday 17 November 2012

Skin care products

One of the skin lotions I love and will never go without, is Simple - Purifying cleansing lotion. I have been using this for years and it just works really well. It is very creamy so it does not dry out my skin, gets rid of those little bits of make-up left on your skin. Overall really great!

Simple I get from Superdrug/Boots It's about £3. Superdrug usually have an offer on most of their products, a tiny bit cheaper there! 

Another brand I love is Estee Lauder. Their foaming cleanser I love! It really cleans your face but what is even better is their Balancing lotion. This stuff really is great and usually I hate it when the sales person tells you, you should get both they work great together. I feel like they just want you to buy more of their products but these two really work great together and on their own. They are a bit pricey, around or just over £20. I try and get them when they're on offer, I think Debenhams currently have an offer of them.

The Estee Lauder skin care products I have are for normal skin, the blue bottles. They also have pink ones which are for Dry skin. I have tried the Dry skin foaming cleanser, I actually prefer this one. However I haven't tired the Dry skin balancing lotion. 

My last products are from Tesco, they are My Skin. I think they're Tescos own brand. One is a daily face wash and one is a moisturiser. I love the smells of these. The face wash is really good and the products work well, they do the job. The products are about £2 - £3. They usually have offers on them too, which are like buy 2 get 3rd free. 

Offers are great!

I use the simple cleansing lotion daily and the Estee lauder skin care a couple time a week, they are really strong so I don't want to use them every day. I use the My Skin daily facial wash the days I don't use the Estee lauder products and I use the My Skin moisturiser when I need to.



Above is picture of all my products and I styled the picture with some of my paper bead bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment