Sunday 18 November 2012

10 pairs of shoes

I am currently procrastinating and I have started looking at shoes! Lots and lots of shoes! 

While my brain has decided it does not want to focus to do work I have been online shopping. Unfortunately due to being a skint student I have put a list of 10 pairs of shoes I would currently love to have. 

1) Deena & Ozzy Ernest Grey Stud Flats - £85 - Urban outfitters 



I am a huge fan of embellishments. On anything and anywhere therefore I love studs.

I am a very functional dresser. I like these Deena and Ozzy shoes because the sole looks so thick, they look like they can go through some wear and tear and last! Also I like the colour grey and the texture of the material looks really soft. 

2) Kimchi Blue Stella Nude Stud Flatforms - £48 - Urban Outfitters 



Studs again, surprise surprise! These look so comfortable. The thick sole and ankle high! You have to love anything that covers your whole foot and the bottom of your trousers! It allows you to wear any socks you want! In autumn and winter I wear any socks I want, I love not having to pick really nice dressy socks because you can see them. Any socks, they don't even have to match. Your feet are covered and even more your feet are warm! 

3) Underground Shoes Teal Velvet Creepers - £89 - Urban outfitters



I am a huge fan of creepers! I love large and deep soles (not only because they give you hight). They just look so comfortable. 

I am a huge sucker for velvet! Put velvet on anything, I want it! I also love the colour teal. They have these shoes in a variety of colours

4) DV8 Figgins Lace Up Flatform Boots - £130 - ASOS

Image 1 of DV8 Figgins Lace Up Flatform Boots
Love the colour, sole and how functional they are!

5) Caterpillar Ponty Lace Up Honey Ankle Boots - £95 - ASOS

Image 1 of Caterpillar Ponty Lace Up Honey Ankle Boots
These remind me of baby Timberland's I used to have when I was younger. However these look far more feminine!

6) ALDO Sen Tan Wedge Trainers - £75 - ASOS

Image 1 of ALDO Sen Tan Wedge Trainers
I am not a huge fan of ALDO, mostly because I usually can not find anything I like in there. I really like these, they are very different to other shoes I see in the store. 

I love the colour, I am a huge fan for nude and brown tones, mainly because I think it goes well with my skin tone. 

7) Converse All Star Suede Contrast Lace High Top Trainers - £57 - ASOS

Image 1 of Converse All Star Suede Contrast Lace High Top TrainersImage 3 of Converse All Star Suede Contrast Lace High Top Trainers
I have recently just bought my second pair of converse. I wish I saw these when I was shopping. I love the nude colour!

8) Burberry Eveline Wedge shoe boots - £525 - Selfridge


You see this style of wedge everywhere. Burberry really has done it the best. I like the textured sole and the detail to the shoes.

9) Mulberry Studded wedge ankle boots - £700 - Selfridge



Mulberry have also got great pairs of wedges. They have this studded in style in lots of other colours and materials. The brands great so they should last a long time, could be worth the money.

Very similar to Burberry!



    10) Carvela Georgette faux-suede shoe boots - £140 - Selfridge


    I love the style of these! I had to have a pair of stilettos in my 10 pairs of shoes! I love the style and embellishments but faux-suede for £140 - not worth it!


    I love designer shoes. They look great and some are really worth the money!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment