Monday 26 November 2012

Shop displays

I have more shop displays! I have much more interesting and exciting stuff to post about but I'm so busy! I have so much university work going on right now.

I was going though my pictures of this year so far and I went shopping in Feb, I was obsessed with shop displays back then too. I have found a few pictures of some cool displays.

I cant remember exactly where everything is but I do think its all in the same shop, I believe it is Selfridge.

My first set of pictures are of shoes! They were in the shoe section and right next to the Christian Louboutin section too! I loves these huge glass tile shoes. They were so big and as big as they were they didnt over power the room. I did try to get a close up and obviously got a picture of my reflection.

I am wearing a Miss Selfridge parka - on sale £40 RRP £80 and my nails polish is a cherry orange colour. I love it. My Grandma got it for me! I think that is what started my love for burnt orange.







My next bunch of photos are form the Vivian Westwood installation. It was in the shop, really tucked away but I still saw it! I love newspaper and newspaper fashion. I make jewellery and accessories out of news paper so I was fascinated with this installation. News paper everywhere! 



The picture above I took by almost walking in, I did really stretch over. I wanted a good picture of the news paper Mohawk! 

I can not remember where I took my last set of photos but it is of this ballet outfit that was hanging in a designer section. I loved the detail and embroidery. I even got a good few close up shops.




I love all the detail and embellishment to this ballet outfit! 

I still have the same camera but these pictures look so much better then recent ones my camera has taken. I think it may be time for a new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment