Saturday 9 February 2013

Busy Busy Busy!

Currently I am so busy! London Fashion week is right around the corner so you can imagine all designers and fashion houses are super busy. I have recently started an internship for a Designer, this is towards my degree as a credited module. I am also doing three other modules at university. I am unbelievably swamped with work, trying to keep everything to a good standard. I am so excited for fashion week. All I will be doing is going through the shows pictures and seeing what the designers are doing for AW13-14. Fashion is so complicated! Im currently designing a range for one of my modules and the season is SS14; all I'm going to be surrounded by is AW13-14!

I have been way too busy to post but hopefully I can get back to blogging and sharing what I have been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment