Wednesday 2 January 2013

Fit me make-up!


Maybelline Fit me! I have recently bought this make-up range. I love how they have the foundation, concealer and powder to match. I got my concealer a few shades lighter then the foundation and powder. 

I have used this make up a few times and I really like it so far. In cold weather my skin gets dry, if I use moisturisers and make-up primers foundation always looks cakey on my skin. However with this foundation it went on really nicely. It matched my skin tone perfectly. When I was buying the make-up and looking at all the different shades, the one I bought had a very different tone to the others. I have no clue why all of the others were in such a different tone but this one does fit my skin tone perfectly. 

I don't usually use concealer but I did like this one and the powder. I really liked the powder. I have read and watched YouTube reviews on this and a few people have said their skin goes oily after having it on for a few hours. I found it to be fine on my skin, however I have always used it with a primer on my skin first. It may be different if I don't use the primer. 

Overall I really like this range! 

No comments:

Post a Comment